- Data Controller’s details: Acorus Calamus private limited liability company
- Head office address: Konstitucijos pr. 26, Vilnius, LT-08105
- : +370 618 17605
- E-mail: email@example.com
- VAT No: LT680411610
We hereby confirm that the data of the visitors of the Data Controller’s website will be collected in conformity with the requirements of the legal acts of the European Union and the Republic of Lithuania, as well as the instructions of the supervisory authorities. All reasonably available technical and administrative measures shall be applied in order to protect our visitors’ data against loss, unauthorised use and modifications.
Persons below the age of 16 shall not be permitted to provide any personal data via our website. If you are a person younger than 16 years old, prior to submitting your personal data, you need to receive the consent of your parents or other legal guardians.
The concepts used in the regulations shall be interpreted as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation No 2016/679.
What personal information do we collect?
Information you provide directly (on different website pages, contact forms and questionnaires
- personal data is not provided.
The website may be using the following cookies:
- necessary technical cookies– these are the cookies, which are necessary for operation of the Website;
- functional cookies– these are the cookies, which, although not necessary for operation of the Website, can considerably improve operation, quality and user experience;
- statistical cookies– these are the cookies, which are used for statistical analysis of the navigation methods of the Website visitors; the data collected by means of these cookies are anonymous;
- targeted or advertising cookies– these are the cookies, which are used seeking to display the offers or other information that might be interesting to you.
Statistical and advertising cookies
If you are visiting our internet website, we also collect information, which discloses the peculiarities of use of the services we provide or automatically generate the visit statistics.
Information from the third party sources
We may receive information pertaining to you from the public and commercial sources (to the extent permitted by the legal acts in force) and link it with other information received from you or about you. We can also receive information about you from the third parties via the services of the social networks, when you connect to them, for example, via Facebook network.
Other information we collect
With your consent, we can also collect other information about you, your device or the content of our website you use.
You may choose not to provide such information to us (i.e., information requested during registration at our website), however, in this case you might not be able to use the online shopping services we offer.
How do we use your information?
We will use your personal information collected for the following purposes:
- Collection of information on the visitor actions on the website, analysis of data for improvement of the website environment
Disclosure of your information
We undertake not to transfer your personal data to any non-associated third parties, except in the following cases:
- if the consent for disclosure of personal data has been granted.
- during provision of services – to our partners rendering the goods delivery or other services your order. These suppliers or services shall be granted your personal information only in the scope necessary for performance of a specific service.
- to the law enforcement authorities in accordance with the procedure set forth in the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
How we protect your information
The personal data shall be protected against loss, unauthorised use and modifications. We have integrated physical and technical measures allowing to protect all information we collect for the purposes of supply of the services. We would like to remind you that even though we take all adequate measures to protect your information, none of the websites, online operations, computer systems or wireless connections are absolutely secure.
We will retain your data for 2 years following the last date of use of our services or content. Upon expiration of this period, the data will be deleted in a manner that does not allow their restoration.
The data subject whose data will be processed for the purpose of the Data Controller’s operations, shall have the following rights:
- To know (be informed) about processing of personal data (right to know);
- To access your data and know the methods of processing thereof (right to familiarise);
- To demand to correct or, depending on the purposes of personal data processing, to update the incomplete personal data (right to correct);
- To destruct personal data or suspend the actions of data processing (except storage) (right to destroy data and right to ‘be forgotten’);
- To demand that the Data Controller restricts personal data processing in the presence of at least one legitimate ground (right to restrict);
- To transfer personal data (right to transfer);
- To decline processing of personal data when these data are processed or are intended to be processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, to the extent related to such direct marketing.
If you no longer wish that your personal data are processed for the purposes of direct marketing, including profiling, you can send an electronic message to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +370 618 17605, and not to grant consent for processing of your personal data for the purposes of direct marketing and/or for application of only automatic, including profiling**, processing of personal data without indication of grounds for refusal.
**According to your personal data provided, profiling thereof may be performed for the purposes of direct marketing seeking to present to you custom solutions and offers. You can withdraw your consent for processing of personal data by automatic, including profiling, processing at any time or to object any such actions.
The Data Subject shall have the right to present any request or order related to processing of personal data to the Data Controller in one of the following ways: personal delivery at the address Konstitucijos pr. 26, Vilnius, LT-08105.
Upon receipt of such request or order, the Data Controller shall no later than within one month of the date of such request present the response and carry out the actions requested therein or refuse to carry them out. If necessary, the indicated period may be extended for two months, depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, the Data Controller shall inform the Data Subject within one month of the date of receipt of the request about such extension and provide the reasons for delay.
The Data Controller may prevent facilitation of implementation of the said rights by the data subjects, except the refusal to process personal data for direct marketing, in cases prescribed by law requiring to ensure prevention, investigation and ascertaining of crime and violations of official or professional ethics, as well as the protection of the rights and freedoms of the data subject or other persons.
Websites, services and products of the third parties on our websites
The Data Controller’s website may contain advertising shields of the third parties, links to their websites and services, which the Data Controller does not control. The Data Controller does not bear responsibility for the safety and privacy of the information collected by the third parties. You should read the privacy provisions applicable to the third party websites and services you use.
Description of the cookies used on our website
|Name||Type||Moment of creation||Validity period||Data involved|
|cod||system cookie||first visit||At the end of the browsing session||unique identifier|
|csd||system cookie||first visit||At the end of the browsing session||unique identifier|
|interface_lang||system cookie||first visit||4 months||chosen language code|
|tvs_session_id||system cookie||first visit||At the end of the browsing session||unique identifier|
|__utma||statistical cookie||first visit||At the end of the browsing session||unique identifier|
|__utmz||statistical cookie||first visit||2 years||unique identifier|
How to manage and delete cookies
However, please be advised that, in certain cases, deleting cookies might slow down the browsing speed, limit the functions of certain websites or block access to the website.
By mail: Konstitucijos pr. 26, Vilnius, LT-08105
By phone: +370 618 17605
By e-mail: email@example.com
Revised on 31/05/2018